Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pittsburg!



Last weekend was the Pittsburg convention. I didn't work it, but I went to hang out on Saturday night and all day Sunday. I made a bunch of new friends and saw some old ones I haven't seen in a while. Brought a bunch of paintings with me as well as a couple sets of new flash I just finished. And I get rid of everything. Sold some of it, traded a bunch of paintings with people, and my crowning achievement, I traded one of my original flash pages for a tattoo from Krooked Ken. Awesome weekend all around. The tattoo is on my co-worker Josh, it was a slow day at the shop today so we picked some Justin Lee flash and went at it. Thanks for reading. Oh and I will have these flash sets available soon for $40 a set which includes shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment